May 05, 2008

what ta do!?

Ok, so a couple of things to note with the latest on the pregancy...from my point of view...

Mainly, being pregnant just makes the woman act like a guy does most of the time....you burp a lot, go potty a lot, and you have tummy problems often.

That is pretty much me most of the time. I also encouraged Anna that if she felt the need to adjust anything in public, to feel free and do so.

Seriously....today Anna is sick with a headcold!! Pregnant sick means no use of some dayquil and vicks vapor to get all betters.





So....all you mommys out there....got any suggestions or recommendations for stuff she can take? My only recommendation is a hot shower....

5 comments:

Erica Wagner said...

First trimester? I'd go for nothing...

Do you have a humidifier? That may help...

The Gumpls said...

I've used Sutaphed and it really seems to help me. Lot's of water to wash out all the yuckies! I am sorry you don't feel good.

Johnna said...

you can take plain sudafed and benadryl. i have strept right now and all they could do is give me regular tylenol and amoxacillian. no fun.

Anonymous said...

Sudafed is safe for pregnancy but talk to your OB first since you're still in the first trimester and watching hormone levels. Feel better - pregnancy colds seem to suck even more than regular ones. Also humidifier works and you'll want one for the nursery. Also try some green tea.

Anonymous said...

Sudafed is safe for pregnancy but talk to your OB first since you're still in the first trimester and watching hormone levels. Feel better - pregnancy colds seem to suck even more than regular ones. Also humidifier works and you'll want one for the nursery. Also try some green tea.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin