December 23, 2008

Abby Lu's First Piece of James Avery

Abby Lu receives the best mail! Marcus and I receive bills, insurance notifications, and catalogs wanting our money. She receives the most heartfelt of presents!

Today in the mail, she received her first piece of James Avery jewelry from my Aunt Vicki and cousin Keri. If you are not familiar with his work, it is my favorite and has been since I was a child. Mr. Avery is based out of Kerrville and specializes in sterling silver pieces, many of which are Christian based. My mother worked for him personally many years ago and my uncle works for him today. He is based in Kerrville, Texas, where my parents grew up. He also has many stores in Austin.

Abby Lu received a very small bracelet with angels framing her engraved name. It is simply beautiful and I love love it! Thank you Vicki and Keri for thinking of her and sending something so special to start her James Avery collection. I can't wait to see it on her sweet little wrists!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin