January 08, 2010

I'm Getting Closer

Abby's teachers at school are just wonderful! We are able to give them goals for Abby and they update us on how they worked on them regularly. Abby is getting close to moving into the next class and we'd really like her walking in that class. She would be the youngest and they are all walking. I think it is safer for her to be with the wobbly walkers if she doesn't have 10 little fingers on the floor! Today they told me she had been walking around the classroom on a toy like this. So, we put it in front of her tonight and she walked the length of the living room. Last time we tried this toy she would put her weight on it causing it to push forward and she didn't know to move her legs to stay upright.
We're told we'll have a walker by the end of the month! I am excited to see her grow and develop and ready for her to come home without brown knees everyday! ha!


4 comments:

Melissa said...

Go Abby!

The Gumpls said...

Watch out! Your home will never be the same as it was before! LOL!!!!!! Its so much fun that God grows us with our kids as they change on a daily basis!

Shannon said...

She is adorable!

I love your idea of hanging something from inside the antique frame. My wheels are turning... :)

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Go Abby Lu GO!!! I can't wait to see pictures/videos of her walking!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin