April 10, 2010

Great Coupon for Babies R Us

My IRL friend Meg has a great blog that posts wonderful coupons and deals almost everyday. It is a great blog to check each morning. I've gotten some great savings from Meg's blog. Today, she posted 25% off all shoes and clothes you can fit into one bag at Babies R Us.
I used the coupon to buy Abby her first pair of Twinkle Toes. I have wanted these for her for months. I bought a size 4 which she should wear before long. These aren't crawling shoes, so I have to make sure she is a solid walker. It would break my heart for her to crawl around and remove every last rhinestone that make the toes twinkle!
I also bought Abby a 36 month coat, awesome dress for age 4 and a few other items for this summer. The coupon is good on already clearanced items. None of the clothing I bought was over $10! Here is the link to get your coupon- it is good through April 22nd. Happy Shopping!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin