April 02, 2011

Funny Faces

I am so very blessed that Abby has Marcus' sense of humor. He is the funniest person I know, right behind her. She can't help but make us smile all the time. Heck, she makes strangers smile. We don't go anywhere without people talking to her, waving, or telling us how funny, cute, nice, etc. that she is. I know God hears prayers, because I prayed for her personality so much when I was pregnant. Give her a voice and draw people to her.
The other morning before school she was watching Yo Gabba Gabba and imitating the dancey dance of the day. Top left- she is going crazy during the freestyle time. Top right- she is miming having opened the fake door and leaning to pull it. Bottom left- is a cat dance, she appears to be pulling her groovy whiskers. Bottom right- her favorite silly face during go crazy time.
The wedding slideshow is going to be a hoot! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin