February 08, 2008

I Heart James Marsden

Last night I went with 7 of my girlfriends to see 27 Dresses with Katherine Heigl. What a cute movie! It was a nice, clean, light hearted movie about a perpetual bridesmaid with a secret crush. I loved it!







Even more than the cute plot or Katherine Heigl's cute smile, was the cuteness that is James Marsden. He plays the nice reporter that keeps popping up at weddings with Jane (Heigl). How could you resist those eyes, that chin, those chisseled cheeks, that... you get the idea! Cutey!

3 comments:

Erica Wagner said...

I have loved James ever since he was on Ally McBeal. Sucha cutie!

~kristi said...

yes, I enjoyed him too!!!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

I am still trying to get Bryan to go watch this with me ...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin