May 28, 2009

2010 Vacation

One of the luxuries of my job is hotel points and I have a lot of them saved up. Marcus and I can stay in a free hotel about every 3-4 years with my hotel points.
We want to go on vacation next year with Abby Lu, but can't even fathom where to go.... give us ideas!
Some things to consider-
* Must be a somewhat major city with a Westin Hotel in it (to use my points)
* Needs to have some kid-friendly things to do, but not overload like Disney since she won't remember this vacation
* I would prefer it be someplace new for us. Recent trips are Hawaii, San Diego, San Francisco, Chicago, New Orleans, Orlando, Denver and Las Vegas.
* We can really go anytime of year, so weather isn't a factor.
* We are okay with flying, but I don't think overseas is a good first flight choice.
I was thinking zoo.... I looked up the Top 10 US zoos and San Diego is #1, but we have been there more than once. The Baltimore Zoo is a high ranker. Do you think we could do Baltimore Zoo and throw in some DC?

1 comment:

Alison said...

I think Baltimore/DC is a great idea, but I think you should save that for a time she WILL remember. Here's a crazy idea-- San Antonio. SA zoo is number 5 or 6 in the country. You could stay downtown, walk on the river. AND-- if Abby hates it, you can easily get home early. I am cheap when it comes to these things. What can I say? I. CANNOT. WAIT. TO. SEE. YOU. TOMORROW! Love you so much! XOXO

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin