May 24, 2009

Shred: Day Two

So, sore legs and all we did our Shred video tonight. I would have loved to skip- we got to it close to 9 PM, but we did it. Starting the video is half the battle, right?

Anyway, I discovered I am sore in many many places including that little spot between your chest and armpits. What is that area called and why is it sore?

I also discovered I am Anita's grandmother. Jillian, the hostess, has 2 assistants Anita and Nicole. Nicole is built and more advanced. You look to her if you are in shape and need a bigger challenge. Anita does a modified version and helps people newer to working out, i.e. knees down on push-ups. Marcus watches Anita. I can't do what Anita does, so I am Anita's grandmother. And, her grandmother is kicking my butt.

I seriously hope I can walk tomorrow.

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

I have heard lots of great things about those videos! So after I have the baby, I would love to borrow those!! Get rid of the weight that is already sticking to me!!!

Anonymous said...

that little spot between your armpits and chest is your pecs. congrats! soon you'll have perky boobs! :)Kathryn

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin