February 25, 2007

Oscar Night, at home? What??

I love the Oscars. Okay, I love competition. Any competition- sports, beauty pageants and award shows. Add fashion to the competition and I am glued to the TV.

This is my first night in 4 years to watch the Oscars from home. Every year, the Texas Association of Convention and Visitor's Bureaus invite planners from Texas associations to an Oscar's party. It is a fun night of dress up, amazing food and competition :)

Since I am a corporate planner now, I wasn't invited to the party. So this year while the stars wear Oscar de la Renta and Valentino, I am sporting black cotton jogging pants and a Hanes t-shirt from a vacation 2 years ago. Wow, how times have changed.

Here is a look back at my previous Oscar adventures:

Last year, I attended the party with my good friend Heather.













In 2005, Marcus and I enjoyed the party together.

The year before, my cousin Kristi and I attended together.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin