April 07, 2007

Wide World of Colors

This year for lent, I gave up shopping on Zappos. (No, I am not catholic, but I always give up something for lent. It makes me stronger.)

I LOVE Zappos. Never has shoe shopping been easier. Free overnight shipping and free returns. Sort by color, sort by price, sort by heel height: comfortable strappy sandals, purple dressy wedges, 4" t-strap heels, you name it and you can sort by it.

Tomorrow, oh tomorrow is a blessed day. Tomorrow I can turn on my computer and I don't have to fight the urge. I can type w-w-w-.-z-a-p-p-o-s-.-c-o-m with fast fingers. I can browse, sort and purchase new shoes for spring. I think I'll even get up early and purchase before church services...... oh, I can't wait.

Happy Easter to all! May you enjoy that which you have sacrificed-

- Anna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anna,
I'm so happy you're my friend! Your color wheel of shoes has brought me immense joy tonight and a good belly chuckle. I hope your reunion with Zappos has been a happy one!
Miss ya,
Meg

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin