December 28, 2006

Zee cheers for the double T


Hey folks...this here is Mackenzie Page. Mackenzie, or 'Zee' is a happy little kiddo, and got to spend some time this afternoon with us.
Now Zee's daddy Bill is a big time aTm fan. Bill and I have been buddies since second grade, and I'd like to think had no problem trusting me with his daughter.

However I thought that the ags might not be doing so well in the Holiday bowl today (to Anna's shagrin), so we decided to enlist her to be a fan for another Big 12 school....


It was Zee's idea to get dolled up in the Red and Black of the Red Raiders to cheer on TTU to victory in the Insight bowl on the 29th.







She almost got the Guns Up sign down pat......Mom and Dad need to bring her over more so she can continue to practice....and then there's the word to the Raider fight song for her to learn...when she's ready to start talking.

Thanks Bill and Kay for letting us spend some time with Zee for the afternoon!

Marcus J.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, I don't know how, but I'm going to get ya'll for this. Tech clothes on my little girl. I have to go bathe her right now! She was really cute though...

Thanks for watching her!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin