January 01, 2007

Like Father Like Daughter

Marcus and I went over to Dad's house this afternoon to enjoy more college football action. The large HDTV is nice! Marcus had to snap this photo of Dad and I both sprawled out on the recliners talking about who will win each game, why and the impact it will have on Marcus and my football picks. We are in a money pool with Marcus' team and hope to take all the money! :)

Not only did we ring in the New Year, but celebrated Jacque's birthday. She did not partake in the football overload and spent the afternoon playing games with Midge, her mother, in the dining room. Happy Birthday Jacque! Enjoy the extra cake and the workouts that follow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am lovin' this picture! I thought of you while watching football. I am saddened at the loss ofour beloved Broncos. A few more games and then what will we watch? I always forget what I do on Saturdays and Sundays! :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I left that comment! Billye

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin