January 27, 2007

Making way for Baby T

This is Katy. Katy is a Goddess, really, she is! I have an amazing set of college girlfriends that live all over Texas. I adore them and love that every now and then we see still get to each other. We humbly proclaim ourselves to be Goddess Girls.

Katy lives in San Antonio is going to have a baby! And, that baby has a wonderful big family just waiting to meet him. Because we know he has so many amazing times ahead of him, Katy and I spent the afternoon pre-making scrapbooks of his first year. Katy is planning to give these to her parents, her husbands parents and her sister and then will mail them pictures as Baby T experiences them. They are both first time grandparents and a brand new Aunt! I've heard it said that everytime a baby is born, so is a grandma. I love the sentiment behind that!

Katy and I had lots of fun making the pages and visiting my favorite scrapbook store. Thanks for having me Katy and I can't wait to meet little Baby T!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin