March 30, 2007

My Thirty One-derful Day!

I had a wonderful birthday celebration! Marcus and I went to dinner at Castle Hill Cafe. It was yummy! I had a southwestern green-chile lime salad... thanks for the recommendation Andrea... with blue corn empandadas. Marcus had a shrimp with poblano cream risotto. Plus, the bread pudding was to die for!

Thanks to everyone who sent me messages via snail mail, email, voicemail and text mail! It was a fun day!




Marcus surprised me the day before my birthday with these pretty tulips or "two-lips" as Marcus would say.











In addition to the new Tim McGraw CD (isn't he kind to release his new CD for me on my birthday!), I got this wonderful tray for reading and unfortunately working in bed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin