March 04, 2007

Yucky!

I had high hopes of great pics and exciting posts for the weekend. Marcus was out of town, so I had big plans with Kyleigh on Friday night and Cohen on Saturday night. Kyleigh and I were going to shop for shoes, eat ice cream, go to a birthday party with real live ponies, bake cookies, and do craft projects. Cohen and I were going to play in the park!

It didn't work as planned. Kyleigh woke up Saturday morning sick. Her stomach hurt so much, she didn't even want doughnuts with sprinkles. I knew something was wrong. She got worse as the day went on and I ended up giving her to her Mom on Saturday afternoon just before she threw up! Timing is everything! The change in plans prevented Cohen from coming home with me.

This morning, I woke up with a cold. I am coughing and feel like something is tickling my throat. Not good. I have a lot of work to do and a cold has not been scheduled into my busy week.

Yucky!

Anna

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin