January 04, 2010

Abby's First Birthday Party

Look at this pink party explosion fit for the sweetest cutest baby girl I know!
We had lots of fun on Sunday afternoon with about 40 of our friends and family. Sweet Abby did wonderful- she was so very bored from spending a week with us. She was just giddy with excitement the moment she saw other kids to play with. It took her a while to realize the pink sparkles in front of her was a sweet yummy cupcake and she could do what she wanted with it. She eventually ate it up!

Abby opened some sweet presents from our guests- funny books, educational toys, cute outfits. We loved it all! Here she is riding in her wagon from Marcus and I. She sat in it long after the party was over! It will be perfect for trips to the pool, park and mailbox.
Check out this post on my craft blog for details on the decor and fancy cake!

It is hard to believe we have a 1 year old. It is still hard to believe we are parents! Luckiest parents on earth, in my opinion!

2 comments:

The Gumpls said...

I am so sorry we did not make it to the party!!!! We do have a gift to give her!

Tabriah said...

I am so glad she had a great time! Kiersten was sad to miss the party, but with moving and her schedule being off, she got sick. I didn't think that would be a good present for the birthday girl...we'll drop off her abby doll and her bday present to you at work, just email me and let me know a good day.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin