January 16, 2010

Cheese and Cousins

Thursday night on my way home from a meeting, I saw this sign and knew it was the place for me! So, we ate lunch today at Chedd's, a gourmet grilled cheese restaurant. They had a million different grilled cheese options- breads, over 30 cheeses, meats, veggies, and sauces! I was pretty boring with mozzarella, pepperoni and Focaccia bread. A yummy pizza sandwich. They recommended I add green peppers, black olives and pizza sauce. I opted not to :)
This is Marcus' sandwich- smoked Gouda, cheddar, turkey and pickles on marbled rye. He loved it and wants to try every combination possible! This place was great for kids- Abby loves grilled cheese! She had cheddar on white with milk and a fruit cup. Perfect for her! This evening our cousins Landry and Bella came over to play. Abby and sweet Landry tried to get a picture, but Abby just wanted to look at Landry. Landry is such a little Mom, she has a voice just for talking to babies. And, she rubs Abby's head. So cute!

5 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

yes, quite the little mom! she could not keep her hands off of brady!!

~kristi said...

oh my gosh, That is on my place to eat list in February! That sandwich looks scrumptious! Thanks for letting us come play, we will try to get there earlier next time. Soccer wore us out today!

Katy said...

I wish we hand one of these in Angelo...I'm so jealous!

Lapiz de la Guerra said...

Holy cow, where is this place!? It's the mecca for cheese lovers! Billa would love it!

Tabriah said...

Oh my, we are so there...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin