December 01, 2013

Week in Review- Thanksgiving

We have had the best little vacation week!

On Tuesday, we stayed home in our jammies. We did crafts, a little laundry and house cleaning and just had fun at home! It was cold and the perfect day to be inside!

On Wednesday, we joined our friends Lila, Abbie, Bella and their Moms for FROZEN at the Alamo Drafthouse. It was the best Disney movie! We all loved it. I would highly recommend it. Plus, it was Abby's first Alamo experience. I fully expect she will want chocolate milk at the movies from now on.


After the movie, we all had lunch together before venturing off for holiday fun!


My Mom arrived Wednesday afternoon and we got to cooking!


Thursday, we had a lovely lunch with my Mom and Carol, my mother in law. I am most thankful for this little girl. She was super cute in her turkey dress!


Marcus and I left late afternoon for the Texas Tech vs. Texas football game. It was a good time with friends. We don't need to talk about the game itself! ;)

Morgan photobombed our red raider spirit! 


We had great seats- they were up high, but we could see the field so easily. It was cold and our toes were frozen for the walk back, but I'm so glad we went.




It helped we had some Thanksgiving treats in my purse!


We didn't leave the house on Friday. We decorated for Christmas all morning, ate leftovers, and then enjoyed the view!



Saturday morning, Mom went Christmas shopping and we took Abby downtown for the Chuy's Kids Giving to Kids Parade. A blog post to follow.

Saturday night, since we still had free childcare in town, Mom and Abby stayed home and Marcus and I had dinner at Kona Grill in the Domain. Try their Chicken Oriental Salad next time you are there. It was so good!


The holiday and weekend are almost gone! Mom has gone home and Marcus and Abby are napping while I watch football and address Christmas cards. Tonight, I have dinner with my life group and life starts back tomorrow with a busy week.

What a great week we've had with friends, family, and good food!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin