June 30, 2007

Oh the Fun of Digital Scrapbooking

My cousin Kristi and her friend Erica have introduced me to the world of digital scrapbooking and I am hooked! I played with the software for the first time this afternoon. Erica has a blog and posts a monthly desktop for her loyal readers. I have stolen her great idea and included my very first desktop just for you! Much love Erica!

To have this page as your computer wallpaper/desktop, just right click on the image and save as desktop background. It is a fun calendar image to refer to at home or work. Enjoy and stay tuned for the blog to undergo a digital makeover!


2 comments:

Erica Wagner said...

Awesome, Anna! Looks fun and festive! :)

~kristi said...

very cute for a first timer (even for a seasoned pro that would be great). I am so glad you enjoyed it! The adult conversation was a nice break today. Why are you not out on your date with your husband????

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin