June 03, 2007

A Weekend Filled With Cousins

After quickly unpacking from Chicago, Marcus and I packed up our bags for a short overnight trip to San Angelo. We left on Saturday morning and arrived in time for my cousins' wedding. Unfortunately, we did not take any pictures with Bryan and Susan, but enjoyed witnessing a beautiful wedding ceremony. I think that seeing two people who love God and praise Him for bringing them together is one of the most beautiful things to see.

Congratulations Bryan and Susan!



Luckily, Marcus also has two cousins in San Angelo, so we met them this morning for breakfast. It is a Noble family (Marcus' maternal family) tradition to have breakfast at Golden Corral and take pictures in the parking lot. Our generation did not dissappoint!

Kevin and Donna, Donna's precious son Brandon and Marcus


Marcus' family at Golden Corral last fall- Linda, Bruce (Donna and
Kevin's Dad), Brian and Carol (Marcus' Mom).
On our way home, we must have been a little anxious to be done with our travels because Marcus got pulled over! We were outside Burnet on Hwy 29 and he clocked Marcus going around 80 in a 70.... could have been much worse had I been driving!

However, he let us off with a warning and told me to get my car inspected on Monday. It expired on Thursday while we were on vacation. I have to point out that my sister went almost a full year without getting her car inspected and never received a ticket. I went 3 days and got in trouble! No Fair!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin