March 30, 2008

Thirty Two-rreffic Day!


Marcus planned wonderful birthday for me!

When I walked out of the bedroom Saturday morning, there were roses and tulips on the bar to surprise me. (they spent last night in Marcus' car!).

Marcus took me to breakfast after my bloodwork in the wee hours. We tried The Omlettry which is a central Austin dive. Marcus' omelette was good, but my pancakes were a little dry.

After breakfast, I met up with my Mom and spent the day house shopping- curtain rods, rugs, etc. Thank you Mom for all of your sewing help!


At breakfast, I opened some vvery thoughtful gifts- thank you Marcus, Katy, and Alison. Love it all! Marcus even commented that he needs to call my girlfriends when he can't find a gift for me.

He did buy me a lovely James Avery bracelet I have wanted and found a cool Austin vendor for these retro chairs for our backporch. Two red chairs and a table are on their way to me!


After hanging some curtains and getting more presents, thank you Tiffany and Cristina, we went to dinner! Marcus arranged for a group of our frends meet us last night at Cheesecake Factory, one of my favorites. Gotta have Strawberry Shortcake on your birthday! I appreciate you guys and girls celebrating with me!

Here's hoping this year is truly terrific!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin