March 06, 2008

Where in the world is Anna Jenk tonight?

So Anna is out of town today...but instead of just posting the pics, you need to guess where Anna is at now! Send your comment guessing where she is!

Offer not valid in the state of Hawaii, to anyone with the initials KR (with children with the initials of IRR, LER).

Heres your clues:

10. I saw the Grand Canyon on my flight
9. I used my rapid rewards account
8. I heard the Wheel of Forture theme song in my layover
7. The airport I ended up in has a new wing
6. I passed a baseball stadium named after an antivirus software
5. I drove under a tunnel, and saw water.
4. I drove my a hotel Marcus and I stayed at 3,5 years ago
3. I did not eat rice or Chinese food with my dinner.
2. I did not see Wyatt Earp, even though he is here...
1. This time, I was not in Bronco gear, and the people were much nicer where I landed.

5 comments:

billy said...

i'd play, but marcus told me where you are!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Bryan and I are guessing California ... somewhere near San Francisco!!

~kristi said...

darn, some of those clues are good too!!

Caroline George said...

I am guessing ... Oakland, CA????
Hope you are having fun...wherever it is! :)

Unknown said...

Napa, California because it's airport was recently remodeled

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin