November 28, 2009

Abby Meets Mr. Christmas Tree

While Abby was napping on Friday afternoon, Marcus and I scurried to put up our new 9 ft. skinny tree. We didn't do a tree last year in our new home since I was so very pregnant and our tree from our old house just didn't work. I was excited to see my tall and skinny tree up and lit!Marcus picked up Abby as she awoke and I grabbed the camera. She wanted to feel it and touch the lights first.
I think she likes it!
So far, we haven't knocked it over! Abby likes to rub the tree skirt (just cotton?) and to pull on Santa's beard on an ornament on the bottom limb.
Next up, Abby's own personal tree!

5 comments:

Being Billingsley said...

I love it!!!

AB

Meet the Boyd's said...

I so what a 9 foot tree for my living room. David refuses. I will break him down at some point. I looks beautiful!

Lapiz de la Guerra said...

We got a skinny tree too and I have to agree...I love it! We've been sick the last couple of days so it is unadorned, but Billa loves it nonetheless. She keeps insisting we "right" it up for her!

Tabriah said...

I love it! Her face is so cute! Love the skinny too!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

What a great reaction!! I'm glad Brady will be almost one by the time he sees a christmas tree!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin