November 13, 2009

I Opened the Box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here it is- my gift to myself for losing 17 pounds!
I believe the last time I weighed this amount was about 3 years ago. My pants fit better, my cute fitted t-shirts fit again and some of my shoes even fit without the snugness they had. It feels so much better than a Round Rock doughnut!
I screamed with glee on the scale this morning and then ran into the living room to call Marcus who was on his way to work that I was opening the box and wearing my new watch today because I had done it!

I love love love my new watch and the reminder it holds that now is the TIME to be healthy! In another month or so, I should celebrate losing 10% of my weight, a major Weight Watchers milestone. I'll keep you posted.

5 comments:

Erica Wagner said...

Yay! Congratulations! That's awesome Anna!

You are right, being fit feels better than even the most yummiest of foods!

Keep it up!

Being Billingsley said...

Congratulations, Anna!

L-O-V-E the new watch!

AB

Tabriah said...

Congratulations!!

Bran- said...

Yea!! Glad you hit your first goal! You are so smart to reward yourself like this--seems like a great way to keep on track. Congrats!!

Brian, Carrie, Addison & McKenna said...

Congratulations! Brian's G-ma follows your blog and asked me this weekend if you opened your box yet, too cute! I am so happy for you... such a great accomplishment. Keep up the great work!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin