November 12, 2009

Thank You Mrs Natalie

My super sweet, incredibly thoughtful, and very talented friend Natalie made this bag for Abby Lu. She has made diaper bags for numerous girls in our bible life group and when I asked her if she'd make Abby one, I had no idea it would be this beautiful! I have seen some beautiful fabrics on etsy and picked out this set of three colors for her bag. The bag takes so little fabric, I was able to buy coordinating pieces sold for quilters. The inside fabric matches and has pockets all around the inside of the bag. Natalie also took it in and had it monogrammed. We are beyond the big diaper bag stage and I hate cleaning out her daycare bag on the weekends. This one is perfect for church, running errands, shopping, etc.
Thank you so much Natalie- we could not love it more!

2 comments:

Being Billingsley said...

I love this bag! Natalie is one talented lady!

AB

Tabriah said...

I love the bag and the fabric you picked out! It looks great!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin