October 28, 2012

Pumpkin Patch 2012

Abby and I had a fun Tuesday afternoon at the pumpkin patch last week. It was cold and looked like rain, so that scared off most people giving us the patch to us without the crazy crowds!


Going to the pumpkin patch is one of the things I dreamt of before Abby. It just holds a special place in my heart.


You read see our past times at the patch here, including our very first visit when my heart just overflowed with joy!


I bribed this sweet girl with skittles for smiles and overall, it seemed to work! She had fun running around and looking at the "funky" pumpkins.


This old truck has been in many a pictures and she was scared to get inside, but I am so glad she did. This one if my favorite!



I hope you enjoy the pumpkins, candy and cool fall weather this week!


1 comment:

Mimi said...

Thank you for sending me pumpkin patch pictures. My favorite of this group is the one in front of the old truck. It makes me think of her Granny Lucille. I enjoyed going back and looking at the past pumpkin patch pictures.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin