April 17, 2013

Social Butterfly

These are pretty awful pictures, but they totally represent our busy day yesterday!

We met some new friends at the park Tuesday morning for play and a picnic. Abby requested I take her picture with Harper and then she gave me the "finger". Oops! I wish I had noticed it prior to the play date ending. Silly girl must have been scratching her face.


After being at the park all morning, we rested and then the door bell rang and our friend Kiersten and Kaylinn came over to play. We hadn't seen them in months and everyone was excited!


We played outside for a little while and I made a bowling game for them. Thank you Pinterest. They played a few times and we've played more since. Marcus is on a sparkling water kick- we saved a few bottles and had a game ready!


 While the girls played, I got to spend some time with this little man. He discovered how yummy a banana can be!


About an hour after our playdate, I went to dinner with my friends lovingly called The Dance Moms. Our girls had dance together over a year ago, but we all became friends and do dinner on occasion.  We stayed out late eating yummy food and talking!


It was a fun day with lots of friends!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin