May 15, 2007

Call for Reinforcement!

I couldn't take a second day of entertaining the kids alone, so I called my cousin Kristi and she brought her kids to the water park to help entertain Kyleigh and Cohen.

It was fun to watch each childs fears about the splashing water slowly dwindle. Landry went from barely touching her finger to the water to running underneath it with a smile.


Baby Bella spent the time sitting near the water and having the older kids splash and pour water on her little legs.







Here are the four kids in what I hope are many more cousins pictures to come. Kristi and I are about 18 months apart and we have tons of pics growing up together. I love seeing those start with Bella, Kyleigh, Landry, and Cohen.

1 comment:

~kristi said...

Please send me the photos when you get a chance:)

We had so much fun today, thank you for inviting us. When it came time for naps, Mommy crashed harder than the girls! It was great to see you and yes, we have to get the kiddos together more often!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin