May 02, 2007

The Time of My Life!

Tonight I went to see the 20th Anniversary re-release of Dirty Dancing with my friends Heather and Kathy. Can you believe it has been 20 years! Wow!

The studio was filled with women- we counted 12 men total in a full theater. I know it was 12 because a group of women would stand and cheer for them and announce, "its a man!" everytime one entered. Marcus is confident they lost a bet!

It was so much fun to be in a theater of people who have seen the movie and know every line. Everyone cheered and booed and said the lines back.

In the final scene when Lisa Houseman performs at the talent show, the movie audio went out. But, no worries! Everyone in the crowd sang along in place of the movie audio. Luckily it came back on for Johnny to enter the room and proclaim, "Nobody puts Baby in the corner."

I had the time of my life...

2 comments:

~kristi said...

You are such a nerd!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!
Billye

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin