May 14, 2007

A LONG Day at the Park

Late Sunday night we received a call that my sister had fallen and hurt her knee. The ambulance took her to the hospital where they found she had popped her knee cap out. They sedated her and put it back into place, but it left her very sore. Since I had taken Monday and Tuesday off work following a hard week, I volunteered to take the kids for a couple of days.

They awoke bright and early on Monday and we were off to the park before 9:00 AM. Here is Kyleigh and another neighborhood kid peeking out of the treehouse.


Marcus had to work, but skipped out for an extra long lunch to play. He surprised us on the playground. You can tell the kids love being goofy with Marcus!







After the park, we drove over to the Arboretum to have Thundercloud subs in the park. Everyone liked climbing on the cows. This one was decided to be a vanilla cow that makes vanilla (white) milk.

All my love and respect to the stay-at-home Mom! I hope to join you one day, but learned the 2 kids-to-one adult ratio is harder than I thought! One kid-to 2 adults is much better!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin