May 11, 2007

Mo's 70th Birthday Gala

Thursday night I was able to plan a 70th Birthday Gala for Mo Anderson, the Vice-Chair of the Board for Keller Williams. She is an amazing woman with a heart and faith bigger than anyone I have ever seen. She has so many friends, family, and associates that wanted to be there. Many flew from all over the country to celebrate. The event was sold out and we had almost 800 people in attendance.



It was a magical night with surprise family and friends, including 2 of Mo's college girlfriends. I hope my college girlfriends are at my 70th birthday!

I had a lot of fun planning the evening- it was my chance to have a creative event with fancy linens, piano players and a 28" tall birthday cake lit with 70 candles! This is what everything thinks of event planning, but I rarely get to plan this kind of a party!


Check out my favroite part- we put blue gels on the underlighting of the ballroom ceiling to make it look and feel festive.

Happy Birthday Mo!

1 comment:

Meg said...

What a lucky gal to have you planning her birthday party! I'd love to see (and taste) that 29" cake!!
Way to go, Anna!
Meg

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin