August 11, 2007

Welcome to the world of Craig's List

I have always been an eBay girl, but this weekend I joined the land of Craig's List! We are planning to do a couple of upgrades for football season.

First, we purchased this ottoman. It replaces our beat up coffee table and gives us extra seating when our bible life group comes over.


We are also LCD high definition TV shopping. Tonight we saw a $9,999 TV at Fry's. Are you kidding me? That was the price of my first car!


The new TV will require a new entertainment center. We are looking at 42 - 50 inches of clear crisp TV viewing and our entertainment center can not hold it. This is the center I am looking at- lots of display shelves! :)
So, I posted both the TV and center on Craig's List and had 10 emails about it in a couple of hours. Tomorrow, someone is coming over to look. It feels weird- like an online garage sale! Let's hope our first post is a success and new pics of an entertainment center and TV post soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin