August 03, 2007

Yea! The Jolly Washer!

Yesterday Anna and I got to take Kyleigh to her first time visit to Fiesta Texas. It was hot, but a whole bunch of fun!
We started off not so well, when we got on what we thought was a very simple roller coaster..the Road runner Express. It wasn't so simple..and Kyleigh some how managed to wrap her entire body around my arm and squeeze her eyes shut. And my mantra of "we're ok...its ok.." yeah...that was just for her...not me..... After that though, it was smooth sailing...we rode the Gully washer...which Kyleigh called the "Jolly Washer"...
we got to also see a Looney Tunes show, get our picture with superheroes like Batman, Wonder Woman, and Robin (Batman doesn't smile much)And of course, a quick ride around the park with Auntie....there's a reason why 5 year olds aren't allowed to drive...they aren't that good... It was a fun day! And I got a Green Lantern Ring!

-Marcus

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin