September 10, 2009

Blueberries and a Really Big Duck

I think we have found a food Abby doesn't like- peaches! She has rejected them two times in a row. So, tonight, I thawed some blueberries. I honestly hate giving them to her- they make such a mess and I'm so careful trying not to let her get her hand in them that mealtime is a little more stressful. Here is the careful mess we made.
Obviously she loves them, so we'll keep giving them to her. I just have to feed her blueberries in the nude.

After dinner, we bathed her in her new pink rubber ducky. Isn't it the cutest thing? Abby wasn't loving the ring we had tried this past week. It inhibited her ability to splash herself in the face. Honestly!
Marcus and I went to Target today at lunch to spend a very generous gift certificate that arrived for Abby in the mail earlier this week. One of Marcus' friends that lives oversees sent it to us. We bought her 2 outfits, a swimsuit for next year, bath toys and her ducky, Baby's First Laptop, diapers, food, and some supplies for her first birthday party. We have a theme and are in full force buying mode :)

4 comments:

Tabriah said...

I love the pink duck!!! That is so cute! In a short time, every night will be dine in the nude night. I can't wait to see her on her first birthday. It seems like yesterday you were pregnant, time flys by too fast!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

First Birthdy already!?!?!? Oh man, that freaks me out ... our little one will be either here, or right around the corner! Crazy!

Being Billingsley said...

Geez, I love that kid. She is adorable.

Best,

Andrea

Anonymous said...

so we are to ASSUME you mean Abby is the one in the nude RIGHT?!?!?!?
that thought is adorable, not sure the of the other..>.<
couldn't resist, cause I have thought of the other in the past myself. mary.mimi

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin