December 17, 2011

Date Night and New Boots

Friday night Marcus and I went to a Christmas party for some work friends of his. It was wonderful to get dressed up and meet new people. I even tried a yummy Chocolate Martini. It was like a milkshake in a fancy glass!I was also excited to go out because I finally own cute tall boots and got to wear them! I have searched for a long time for boots that look cute and fit over my legs comfortably. I don't have wide calves, but just below my calf is abnormally big. You can also see my new dark hair in these pictures! My hairdresser moved away and my roots were getting pretty bad, so I bought a box, said a little prayer and brushed it on. I think I like it- it is really close to my natural color so very low maintenance!


Marcus and I are off to Houston this weekend for a little shopping, lots of sleeping in, and to see the Houston Texans game!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Love the new look.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin