June 23, 2012

Father's Day Weekend

The blog has been dead this week because I have been dead! We had my Mom and Kyleigh and Cohen here for the week for VBS at our church. It was fun and rewarding, but also exhausting. More about all that to come... let's go back in time to Father's Day weekend!

Friday night we went swimming and had dinner with our friend Matt, Tabriah and cute little Kiersten and Kaylinn. I love these little girls and love seeing them. We had a yummy dinner on the back porch with fresh watermelon- my favorite!


We brought fun shortbread cookies from Kellie's Kreations in Cedar Park. 


Since Mom and the kids came into town on Saturday afternoon, we went to dinner Sunday night as a date night/Father's Day celebration. We snapped Marcus and the little girl that made him a Daddy before we left.




She is pretty cool and I wanted my picture with her, too!


We had dinner at Eddie V's thanks to my very generous bosses. They surprised me with a gift certificate for Admin's week a while back and I saved it up for a special night. The Kung Pao Calamari was AH-MAZING! I will go back just for that!


Saturday before our company arrived, we showered Marcus with gifts! I bought him new wrinkle free pants for work to thank him for being such a good provider for us and Abby bought him a super hero book filled with little plastic heroes. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin