August 11, 2012

Thursday and Friday

 On Thursday we drove to New Braunfels to visit my Mom who is house sitting for my sister while she is on vacation. We had a lovely lunch together and then went to the San Marcos outlet mall. I grabbed Abby Lu a few back to school items at Gap Outlet and we walked around Pottery Barn outlet. Abby was well behaved so she got to ride in this red sports car.


Like her sunglasses? She is obsessed with wearing sunglasses and now wears an old pair of mine. No kiddie glasses on her!

We spent Friday afternoon at home after gymnastics camp and Abby found a new comfy chair to play her games on! She loves sitting in my office while I work. I love that she has a couple of new educational games she loves.


Friday night, Marcus and Abby had a date and I attended the retirement dinner of my friend Patricia. We worked together in 2006-2007 and stayed friends. Everyone in attendance was people she used to work with. It was fun to celebrate the patience and well deserved retirement of a good friend!


After her party, I met my friend Sarah at Pour House Pub for her going away party. She is selling her house and moving to her hometown to open up a store in the town's square. It will be amazing- all of the products and/or her profits will have the TOMS mentality. What you buy from her will change the world. I am proud to know her and excited to see how God uses her new adventure!


1 comment:

Maryellen said...

Oh my goodness my hubby and I have traveled to New Braunfels twice from our home in NJ. We love it there. We went to the big German festival one year.

Your daughter is adorable.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin