August 25, 2012

Vacation and Birthday

We went to San Antonio for a couple of days this week to make sure we get lots of use from our Sea World passes! On the way back, we drove through Fredericksburg to take my Mom to lunch for her birthday!


We had lunch at Sugar & Smoke which Marcus and I love! So good! Abby loved seeing her Nana!


I'll share lots of Sea World pictures once I conquer the laundry, wet swimsuits, and find the yucky smell in my kitchen! We spent two days there and finally saw the Shamu show. It was amazing and I am so glad I packed my good camera.


We also spent lots of time cooling down at the hotel pool and water slide. This little girl has developed so much this summer as a swimmer. They did the water slide at least 30 times.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin