March 21, 2013

Funny Faces

Abby and I found something fun to do while waiting for gymnastics to start this morning....


And a funny story from this funny faced girl.... I saw Abby bow her head and start crying in gymnastics. I can see through the glass, but not hear her. She went and talked to her teacher who hugged her and then I read her lips that maybe a hug from Mom would make it better.

So, Abby comes to the door and I greet her tear filled face with a hug and ask her what happened. No joke she told me, " I was clapping for myself and clapped so hard that I hurt my hands". I kept a straight face along with the other Moms until she calmed down and went back into the room and then we laughed!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this story so much! Kids are so much fun to be around.
Hope she will be gentle with her hands the next time she claps, so they don't hurt!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin