October 23, 2007

Creamed in Fantasy Football this week



This message is for all of my Keller Williams friends....

Please send my congratulations to Michael Ballestreri for creaming me in fantasy football this week. I had 11 players in my lineup and he had 6. Yep, you guessed it. He was 5 players short and beat my team. In case you want to know why:

1. I had Matt Schaub (Houston QB) who left early in the game and did not earn me a single point. He ended with negative points!

2. WR Plaxico Burress did not get to the end zone for the first time ALL season. Yep. He was in my lineup.

3. RB Travis Henry left in the third quarter after landing on the ball and brusing his ribs. Travis, you are supposed to catch the ball, not land on it!

4. TE Chris Cooley always comes through with 5+ catches. This week, in my lineup, he caught the ball one time for a mere 1.3 points. Jerk!

5. Finally, I blame the Philadelphia Eagles. They are not in my lineup, but they intentionally kicked the ball away from WR Devin Hester, my run-every-kick-back-for-a-touchdown-point-scoring-machine! I knew Philly was mean!

Good work Michael!

-Anna

1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

I SOO know how you feel ... I gave a guy his first win; he is know 1-6!! It hurt!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin