October 01, 2007

I Love Fall!


Fall is my favorite time of year. I love the colors, the cooler weather (eventually!), new TV shows, football, the yummy candles and decorations!



Since today is October 1, Marcus allows me to officially pull out the tubs of red, orange and yellow and decorate the living room. Check out my Martha Stewart work of the month- lil' pumpkins in place of candles on the silver candlesticks. She's crafty! I also made the flower arrangement on the left. Again, let the fun begin!







I love our new TV for lots of reasons, the newest is the extra decorating space the long and low entertainment center provides. I could swag it all up!

2 comments:

~kristi said...

too cute, please come do mine, it is a blank canvas waitng for you! I started moving today and was in desperate need of your gift!! I will have all of my fall stuff at the new house tomorrow. Any time you want to come Martha my house!!

Erica Wagner said...

My husband would DIE to have your COME AND TAKE IT flag. I must know where you got it, so I can get him one too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin