October 05, 2007

My First Trip to Round Top... Warrenton, actually!


I took off work today to go shopping with my junior high girlfriend Brandy. All of the cute things in her house that I always comment on have come from Round Top. They have a big antique/junk show twice a year and this time around I joined her.

You top a hill just off 71 in La Grange and there are mile and miles of vendors! We started off in Warrenton and our energy and money ran out before we ever made it to Round Top!



After spending hours walking through the vendors, here are a couple of my favorite finds....

a really cool aqua blue rusted star, that I need to find a home for!








an old yellowed wooden tray with a star burnt in- perfect for the coasters and remotes on the ottoman.








a dark red metal tin, just waiting for me to put a really cool black and white photo in. Hmmm, do I know a good photographer?


Don't worry Erica, the "Come and Take It" flag will find another home in the house.




These really cool pendants were sold at one place and the beads at another. I put them together tonight so Brandy has the necklace she wanted and could not find.

I'm looking forward to April so that we can go back and buy more junk!

2 comments:

Erica Wagner said...

Very cool finds! I love the star tray!

I didn't know you make jewelry too! How fun!

~kristi said...

I WANT TO GO IN APRIL oh please, please, please~ and yes I will do your photos, if you want:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin