October 22, 2007

A Different Kind of Concert


On Friday night, Marcus and I saw Casting Crowns in concert. They are by far our favorite christian band.







We saw them last year at our church, Great Hills, and this time we were at the Toyota Center in Houston. It was a much bigger crowd and a bigger stage and set.

All in all, an awesome show. Their songs move me to tears and I can feel the Lord in my whole body. They sing about showing faith in real life situations.


Here we are! I happened to already be in Houston for TAFP's Primary Care Summit, so we took advantage of the convenience and booked our concert tix. If I happen to look at little sleepy, this picture was taken well after 10:00 PM and I had been up since 4:30.

If you want to hear a sample on itunes I (this is Anna!) recommend "Prayer for a Friend" and "Now my Lifesong Sings" and Marcus recommends "Praise you in this Storm" and "American Dream".

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin