November 17, 2007

Fun with my K-Dub Friends

Keller Williams is often called KW and in Austin, a W can be pronouced "dub", as in George Dubya Bush. Many people at Keller Williams called it K-Dub. So, this weekend I spent some time with my old K-Dub friends.

Annie celebrated her 30th birthday with a surprise party from her sweet husband Justin. Her was so good, that he cleaned the house and washed the windows and Annie still did not know 20 of her closest friends were going to be in her house! SURPRISE!

I left the party early to go to Junior League's Christmas Affair and work at my K-Dub friend Laura's jewelry booth. Laura hand makes the most beautiful jewelry and had great success among the many jewelry booths at the show. It was fun to spend a couple of hours with Laura, Andrea, Brooke and Roxanne.

Laura also let us sneak away and do a little shopping! Thanks Laura!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin