November 23, 2007

Let the Holidays Begin!

Today is not a big shopping day for me because it is the first day I am allowed to cover our house in red and green!

Kyleigh spent the night with me last night so that she could be my helper elf and make sure the bottom limbs of the tree were well covered in ornaments.

We covered the house in garland, Santas, jingle bells, snow globes and much much more! All I have left is to put up our new upstairs tree (thanks Stormi!). I bought all new turquoise blue and silver ornaments for the upstairs loft. It is the only set of big windows on the front of my house. Pictures are sure to come!

While Kyleigh and I worked on the inside, Marcus put up our white icicle lights and six little 2-ft. trees on the walkway.

Not pictured is the well-lit reindeer in the front yard. He is getting a deer-mate for next year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin