November 12, 2007

Seat Guru

I booked my flight today for my January trip toFlorida. I am attending a 4 day conference in Orlando on continuing medical education and spending 3 days in Miami to watch the procedural workshops of NPI, a division of TAFP I will manage beginning in January.

While booking my flight, I googled my type of airplane to confirm the flight from Dallas to Orlando was indeed on a big plane. I have had my share of little planes that make even me feel tall!

My google search landed me on Seat Guru. What a cool site! You can enter your airline and then the type of plane and it will show you the seat diagram along with the best seats. Those with random extra leg room or less noise. Even, some seats with a power outlet!

If you travel much, I recommend you bookmark it and be a seat guru!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin