November 28, 2007

The New Christmas Tree

When my friend Stehpanie asked if anyone wanted her old Christmas tree, I jumped at the chance to do an upstairs tree in our loft. It is the only big windows on the front of our house and big windows call for a Christmas tree.





Since my tree downstairs is pretty traditional red and green, I decided to have fun with this one and made it turquoise and white/silver. Thanks to Garden Ridge and Hobby Lobby for having their ornaments half price! I like these colors, it makes me think of cold weather.

Brrr!

2 comments:

Meet the Boyd's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meet the Boyd's said...

Yes! Multiple trees makes a house all that more festive. Pier One has some great turquoise ornaments this year.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin