February 14, 2008

Feel all that love in the air...

I hope everybody is having a great Valentines Day...because Anna and I sure have....

Nothing like a romantic Italian dinner, fine art, and high end technology gadgets to make a night complete...

We actually had a pizza here from Buddy and Al's up in Hutto....now...a pizza on Valetines...you have to understand how good this pizza is. This pizza is so good...this was the dinner that Anna wanted for V-tines. That good.

and as for the fine art and techno gadgets...well this is the time of the year for Ipods and art....below is the pic of our gifts.....can you see mine?


Marcus

1 comment:

Judy said...

So the pizza is that good? I'll have to give it a try. I don't know exactly where you guys live, but there's a Buddy & Al's on 620 a couple miles west of I-35...it may be a little bit closer than Hutto?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin