February 17, 2008

M I C K E Y M O U S E

It is my second trip to Orlando in 3 weeks and I still have no time to see Mickey, but this time I bought a shirt!

I did manage to go to the nearest Uno Pizzaria again. We may pick our vacation locations based upon if there is an Uno located in that city. There is no pizza like it! Plus, on this trip, I discovered they have Mint Tea just like Macaroni Grill.

Stormi and Andrea- it made me think about our lunch at County Line and laugh. We ordered mint tea during lunch one day while I was at KW and they spiked our icea tea with mint liquer. A 32 oz. cup of tea with liquer. Who orders that?

1 comment:

Meet the Boyd's said...

Ohh.. good to know about the Mint tea at Uno. Seeing as how we will be in Orlando in 09 that may come in handy. I wonder if they will frown if we spike it again.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin