February 16, 2008

In Honor of My Man

My friends Susan and Kristi blogged about their men recently and since mine is at home painting our bedroom I figured I should honor him....

1. Who is your man? Marcus, Marc, Quitos, Marcus Lamont, Numnut
2. How long have you been together? Dating for 13 years next week, married for 9 this summer.
3. How long dated? We dated for over 4 years before we were married.
4. How old is your man? He is lucky number 33
5. Who eats more? He does- he usually cleans my plate.
6. Who said "I love you" first? I wanted to say it first, but I think I waited for him to say it.
7. Who is taller? He is much taller. I need a good 2 or 3 steps to be his height.
8. Who sings better? Oh no, we don’t sing.
9. Who is smarter? He would beat me at trivia most days.
10. Whose temper is worse? I don’t think I have a temper, so I think him.
11. Who does the laundry? He brings it downstairs, I wash it and we both fold and put away.
12. Who takes out the garbage? I don’t touch the trash. It goes along with mowing the yard and cleaning the toilets.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does (when facing the bed). It is closer to the bathroom which he uses during the night.
14. Who pays the bills? I pay them with our money.
15. Who is better with the computer? He is much better!
16. Who mows the lawn? See #12.
17. Who cooks dinner? I probably do a little more than him, but it is pretty even.
18. Who drives when you are together? He does.
19. Who pays when you go out? Usually he does, his wallet and bank card is easier to grab than mine.
20. Who is most stubborn? I probably am. I know what I want.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I think we both do.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine live much closer, so we see them more.
23. Who kissed who first? The anniversary of our first kiss together is next Tuesday. I am a date girl, what can I say?
24. Who asked who out? He checked me into his dorm room first. He was a junior and an RA which meant he had no roommate.
25. Who is more sensitive? He just might be.
26. Who has more friends? That one is surely me- have you read the blog? We do have lots of joint friends though.
27. Who has more siblings? Me! Marcus is an only child.
28. Who wears the pants in the family? God is teaching me how to give them to Marcus :)

2 comments:

Erica Wagner said...

Very sweet! Marcus is a lucky dude!

I like your last answer! God has already taught me that I don't wear the pants 'round here anymore!

~kristi said...

i dont get answer #24

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin